The HD803 Deliver Amazing Picture Quality with the Latest Color Processing Technologies and a Multitude of Connectivity Options
MILPITAS, CA (November 13, 2007) – Optoma, a leading manufacturer of award-winning digital projection and display devices, announced a new addition to its 1080p home theater projector line-up with the HD803. The Optoma HD803 offers native 1080p resolution, exceptional functionality and features. The HD803 will be offered at an estimated street price of $2,599 at key dealers/installers and VARs around the country.
The HD803 features a 1080p DLP® DMD chipset from Texas Instruments and an 8,000:1 contrast ratio with Optoma’s proprietary ImageAI-II™ technology, which lets the HD803 deliver excellent color saturation and subtle details for superior image quality. The Optoma HD803 features studio-grade resolution for the high-quality, HD experience that enthusiasts crave.
With the latest color processing technologies and 1200 lumens of brightness, the Optoma HD803 delivers an advanced three-stage process flow that offers personalized adjustment settings at each stage, including decoding, image enhancement and color reproduction enhancement.
- Native 1080p (1920x1080) resolution with 1080p DLP® chipset by Texas Instruments
- 1200 lumens with a 8000:1 contrast ratio (in ImageAI-II™ mode)
- Advanced three-stage video processing system offers powerful and personalized adjustment options at each stage: decoding, image enhancement and color reproduction enhancement
- Latest advanced color processing technologies for enhanced picture quality and contrast
- Extensive connectivity options including Dual HDMI 1.3, component, VGA, composite, s-video, +12v trigger and USB
The Optoma HD803 home theater projector will have an estimated street price of $2,599 and will be available in December 2007 through authorized Optoma dealers and retailers.